Friday, August 20, 2010

Back in the Game


Tomorrow is the first Volleyball game of the season, well sort of, technically it's just a scrimmage but still I'm very excited for it all the same :)

It's just like old times...I had forgotten how much I really love playing Volleyball until getting back on the court last month for the first time in three years.

I'm playing middle blocker, just like I used to back in the day, it's my favorite position because it's the one with the most flexibility besides the setter.

I'm hoping we kick some serious pa-tooty tomorrow (Ned the Bull!) and all that good stuff :)
We've got a pretty solid team with over 20 players so we better leave a mark...

Next time I write let's hope it's to share the good news of our victory :D

Till then goodnight!

xoxo
Olivia

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails