Saturday, January 23, 2010

To-do list

I haven't had a lot of time to do my usual experimenting with foods, crafts, or even blog much, since I signed up for math boot-camp.
The class itself is great. I'm having loads of fun but it's also very time consuming -- any free time I get away from class these days, is spent working on the huge amounts of homework they give out, then it's back to class for more.
But now that the boot-camp is coming to an end in a few short weeks I've started to put together lists of the things I'm going to do when class is over:)

Here is some of it...

1. Make Sarah a quilt.
We selected some of the cutest prints for her quilt; little duckies, bunnies and polka dots, it's going to be really pretty when I finish it :)

2. try these recipes...yum!

Bakalava
Apple turnovers

I'm going to make this cake for Andrew's birthday, it's a carrot cake, which I'm turning into a carrot apple, coconut cake:)
Find the recipe here.

3. learn new cable stitches...cable stitches are my favorite stitch to use when knitting -- the more complex the pattern, the better.

4. finish my t-shirt patterns, skirt patterns and test out my jacket pattern.

5. make cute potholders for cooking expeditions.

6. work more on both blogs, family and S & O :D


7. get some new teddy bears in my shop for Valentines day.

And that's about all I can think of for the moment. It's a long list and getting longer.

~Olivia

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails