Friday, June 11, 2010

Hello Folks! just stopping by, I hope all is well with you. In about three weeks a few friends, my cousin and I will be biking down to San Diego from Los Angeles. We will be cycling the 128 mile route in 25-30 mile stages so we can rehydrate and keep our legs from dying on us. We have estimated the time to get to San Diego would take us about thirteen or so hours with all the stops included. As of now we are still hashing out finer details as to whether we will be spending the night in San Diego or will we be driving back, I personally would like to tour San Diego a little but we will see how to pans out. So far we, my friends and I have been working on our base mileage, riding about 60-70 miles every week. Anyway I will post pictures and maybe even some live footage.

Ciao!

Matt

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails