Friday, June 4, 2010

Summer Break

School has let out, thank goodness! Finals are over!!
Well at least for me they are, I think Matthew and Andrew still have one or two left...

Boy does it feel nice to be free!
No more homework, no more crunch study hours...over, done, finished :)


At least until July, then it's back to studying. Till then however I'm going to enjoy my time of homework free days :)

I would love to say that I'm going to be sleeping in late for the next month and not doing anything which involves hard labor...but then I would be lying.

Even though the hard studying is over I'm not exactly a free woman. Matthew and I were invited to join the track team at our college so for the next month we will be running and training and weightlifting like manics to get in shape.

It's not going to be easy, but it's going to be fun :)

So much for being free...

~Olivia


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails