Saturday, June 5, 2010

It's that time of year again...


It's that time of year again when days get hotter and people get lazier. It's time to whip out the Popsicle and lemonade as you watch the busy cars drive by and you plan out your summer in your head.


I think I might play a little volleyball this summer; haven't played it since Olivia and I were wee, bitty munchkins, with big head and knobby knees. And now nostalgia has caught me in its reminiscing hands and I can't wait to get back to the good ol' volleyball court :D



I'm also gearing up for a lot of out door grilling, as it's getting a little too hot for indoor cooking--
of course I wouldn't mind a indoor cooking if it were in, say, an In-N-Out. *hint, hint* ;P


I'm also hoping, without much enthusiasm that Hollywood, maybe, might, just come up with an enjoyable Summer flick--a girl can dream right.


As always, accompanying the start of summer is the start of our (Olivia and I) plotting and skimming to get our parents to take us on a long refreshing bike ride, or to a picnic, prefect park...or...or...



TO THE BEACH!!!!


Here's hoping

Sarah

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails