Monday, February 1, 2010

Relaxation...

Relaxation...it's at the tip of my fingers...I can almost feel it!

Math boot-camp is almost over. Our class is having the examination this Friday, that will enlighten the teachers as to what level of math we are all at (that is to say what classes us students will be chucked into when Spring session starts).

I am really looking forward to not having to get up at 5:00 am and trudge in the cold to catch the bus.

I'm also looking forward to being able to craft, work on sewing projects (how I've missed my sewing machines while I've been locked in class) bake, blog, and maybe even get a job at a certain coffee shop... ^_^


And just be a bum for a while--hehe

But until any of these wonderful things happen, it's back to doing more homework for me.

I wish it were Friday already...

~Olivia

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails