Monday, February 1, 2010

What happens after biology???

So for one extremely boring month I've been reading one long and boring book of biology for my high school studies. But I'm almost finished with this time absorbing book. I can almost see myself racing past the last page, where I won't have to read another word about insects, molecular structure and vital organs!!


I plan on rewarding myself by not thinking about blood cells, white or red. It's not that I don't appreciate them, I just liked it better when they were hidden out of view, behind a thick layer of my skin and not in plain sight under a really clear microscope. I will not bother to confuse myself with genes and how many I got from which parent.


So next I will be indulging myself in the "pleasure" of reading World History from B.C onward... FUN right? Not so much, but I'd take Romans and Greeks fighting each other over a wooden horse above biology any day of the year. Maybe I'll find something interesting to base a story around.


See ya at the end of biology

Sarah

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails